Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Twelve Days of Halloween: Day 1

On the first day of Halloween, my true love gave to me:
A Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee


October 20th is a tremendously significant day, because:
1) It's my birthday, and
2) It kicks off the Twelve Days of Halloween.
In celebration, I'll be blogging a seasonal treat every day until the end of the month. And, in keeping with the spirit of the song, I will consume those treats in increasingly large numbers as the days pass.

The Pumpkin Spice Latte (changed to "coffee" with the use of my poetic license), is "the warm union of... caramelly-sweet Espresso Roast" and "seasonal tastes from the pumpkin patch." Because Halloween is a time of sugary indulgence, I recommend that you do not look here for the nutrition information about this delicious seasonal beverage.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

things:
1) Happy birthday!
2) I'm impressed with your "poetic license", even if it doesn't bear your name.
3) Is the H.V. taking you out for something delectable and not at all nutritious? Hope so.
4) As per our recent coffee discussion(s)...eww, sugarfest.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww.........that's one of my favorite drinks, along with the gingerbread spice latte.

It's too bad Starbucks is so expensive here!

Anonymous said...

very nice blog!
hi